A housing index released this week by researchers with Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University indicates that homes in the region were 16% overvalued compared to their long-term pricing trends in September, an uptick from 14.29% in August.
- Gary Keller has been named the most powerful leader in real estate for 2022
- Google bought an amazing building in London for 1 billion
- The arrival of Omicron variant is likely to influence the increase of real estate prices
- Shean Combs sold his Toluca Lake mansion for 6 million
- The first meta real mansion will be sold in the metaverse