A housing index released this week by researchers with Florida Atlantic University and Florida International University indicates that homes in the region were 16% overvalued compared to their long-term pricing trends in September, an uptick from 14.29% in August.
- U.S. pending home sales fell 5.7% in January, according to the National Association of Realtors
- Legendary musician Paul Simon has yet to find a buyer for his longtime New Canaan, Connecticut property
- Russian investors have long pinpointed U.S. luxury real estate
- Real estate firms join forces to expand electric vehicle adoption in the USA
- Joe Pesci’s Jersey Shore home in La Valette, N.J., sold for $5 million, according to the Los Angeles Times